Cart is empty
Terms and Conditions
By using Canvas Printers Online services, you acknowledge that you have both read and agreed to be bound by the following terms.
Content provided by You
- Canvas Printers Online and its representatives are not responsible for monitoring the content that you provide at any point.
- You will not make use of any content that contains or portrays anything unlawful, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
- You acknowledge that Canvas Printers Online provides canvas prints for novelty purposes only, and that you are responsible for following all legal standards, rules and regulations that apply to your content when applicable.
- Although we can provide you with an approximate estimate as to the quality of the canvas print photo made from the image you provide, we cannot ensure the final quality of the image.
Canvas Printers Online offer a choice of two services, across several products. For products that do not offer either service, we will still carry out a basic Designer check, and if this is not required it is your responsibility to inform us.
- PROdirect - A Designer WILL NOT check your images
- PROdesign - A designer will check your images
PRODirect Print Service
You accept responsibility for the files and design of your order and acknowledge that items ordered without a Design check are automatically moved into Production without a Design check. This means we do not check for aspects such as:
- Resolution at print size
- Composition, cropping, location of logos, watermarks and text
- Contrast, hue, saturation, brightness
- File type uploaded
- The correct submission of black and white images
If you select our PROdirect service it is your responsibility to check :
- Images uploaded need to be a minimum resolution of 150dpi, and possibly more, depending on the size product ordered. It is your responsibility to check resolution at the printed size to ensure a clear, crisp print. This includes the ISO of images and its effects on the final printed product
Image colour, composition, lighting, location of text and watermarks
- The composition, colour, lighting and location of your image, text and logo's on the final product. It is your responsibility as a customer to ensure you are happy with the above.
- Images appear brighter on backlit devices, so its important to ensure your image is bright enough for printing.
- Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be exactly identical to those on the finished product.
Canvas wrap: image and mirror selection
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that important parts of their images do not fall into the canvas wrap area. We allow 3.5cm for the wrap
- It's also important to note that our canvas products require a bleed of 2-3mm. This means you should not place any important elements right on the edge of the canvas, as there is a chance this may fall into the wrap as the canvas is stretched over the edge of the frame.
- It is also the customers responsibility to preview their image to ensure the image wrap is as per their requirements.
Our Pro Design service offers the following
- Image resolution and ISO check at the chosen size and recommendations if smaller size required
- Brightness and contrast check
- Basic colour balance check
- Wrap and bleed check to ensure important parts of your image are not cut off
- Removal of red eye, dust and hair particles if required
- Basic image manipulation – straighten, placement and cropping if required
- Conversion of CMYK files to sRGB
- Ensure black and white images are presented as Grey Scale
Every possible effort will be made to ensure the fidelity of the colours in your order. However, you acknowledge that colour variations between your screen and ours exist. As such, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the colours on your screen will be identical to those on the finished product.
If no edits are required to your image/s we will move your order directly into Production and will let you know via email. If at this point you want us to apply any additional edits under our PRODesign Service it is your responsibility to let us know within 24 hours so that we may remove your order from our Production queue.
If edits are required, we will make the necessary adjustments and we will move your order directly into Production and will let you know via email. If at this point you want us to apply any edits it is your responsibility to let us know within 24 hours so that we may remove your order from our Production queue.
If your image is blurry at print size, we will place your order on hold and send you an SMS and email. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to respond at your earliest convenience.
You also acknowledge that if you do approve any image editing that we do not offer refunds or free reprints if you are not happy with the result.
If we send you an edited image, and you decide not to progress with the order, our Designer fee is not refundable
Printing materials and Product Size
- It is incumbent upon the customer to appropriately research the materials upon which their images will be printed. We do not offer advice on printing materials as part of any service that we offer
- Canvas Printers Online cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- All products manufactured in Australia are printed in inches.
- Centimetre sizes are given as a rough indication and are rounded up to the closest whole number.
If the exact size is important, you the customer are responsible for ensuring you undertake the necessary conversion to ensure you are happy with the size you purchase, and base your purchasing decision off the inches size listed
Order Processing and communication
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to one week for production. Should we have any inquiries, your timely response will be necessary for fulfilling your order in an appropriate time frame.
- Should we raise any concerns about the image submitted, you the customer acknowledge that the order may not be delivered within 5-10 business days as stipulated on our web site
- You the customer also acknowledge that Canvas Printers Online is an online business and that a large part of our communication is done via email. You also acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any delays if you fail to check your emails. This includes your spam folder.
Alterations to Product or quantity of your Order
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
- From time to time we do make slight changes to product specifications. If you are trying to match a new order with an old order, please check with our Customer Service Team to make sure we can accommodate this requirement. We do not offer compensation if you attempt to product match and do not discuss your requirements with us first.
Alterations to delivery address
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Canvas Printers Online cannot be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to reship your order.
Cancellation of your order
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
Delivery time frames
99% of our orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by a number of factors:
- Late payment or payment denied
- Orders being put on hold due to an image issue being detected eg: low resolution
- Response time from you the customer when we request an updated image
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with Production
We realise it can be exciting waiting for your parcel to arrive. Our aim is to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience and that you receive your order as quickly as possible. However, we cannot guarantee standard nor express shipping time frames. Express post can take from 1 - 3 business days from when your item is posted. We do not offer compensation for late delivery.